Advantages to Judy Doherty Photography Studio
My full-service production studio gives clients everything they need for great imagery from the creative brief to the final image. This including art direction, set creation, props, surfaces, food and product styling, photography, motion graphics, and all post-production. Plus my 3-step creation process produces client ecstatic happiness! My studio is nimble with a personalized service that focuses on telling the story of the food which is at the center of the story!
Here are just a few of the many benefits my service brings to my clients:
- - Communicate remotely in realtime through a choice of multiple channels.
- - In house styling with in-house props, surfaces, and set construction. Collaboration with outside stylists. Curation for branded or custom props and surfaces.
- - Medium format Phase One cameras for high-resolution images.
- - Three studios with Broncolor lights: Dark White, and the Wine Room with handmade oak table, beautiful windows, and white brick fireplace.
- - Two covered natural light photography areas.
- - Ample and expandable dry storage, refrigerators, and freezers.
- - Professionally equipped kitchen with an array of equipment and tools including gas stove, appliances, speed rack, baking pans, and tools. This includes an indoor area and an outdoor covered production area. The ability to create branded content for an unlimited number of applications including recipes, product photos, lifestyle, ads, and motion/video.
- - Fresh stuff: there is an onsite garden with fresh herbs, flowers, and veggies. Bay area stores and farms supply amazing ingredients all year.
I have collected props and surfaces my entire career from European locations, Artisan wood craftsman, Antique dealers worldwide, artists, paper stores, Italian tile importers, Napa kitchen stores, and more! I can develop recipes and style food to tell branded stories for the camera. My clients love this lean creation process.
Clients can ship products from out of state. We offer a pickup service, too. It is easy to get your products to me and we prepare everything for the camera for a great shoot. Contact me if you need images. I would love to help! Services include art direction and branding, set design, test shots, styling, photography, retouching, compositing, motion, and file output for any project from social media to web to apps to print marketing.