Advantages to Judy Doherty Photography Studio
My full-service production studio gives clients everything they need for great imagery from the creative brief to the final image. This includes art direction, set creation, props, surfaces, styling, photography, motion, and post-production retouching. My studio is nimble with a personalized service that focuses on telling the story of your product or food, which is always the center of the story!
Here are just a few of the benefits my service brings to my clients:
- - Communicate remotely in real-time through a choice of multiple channels for clients who cannot be on set.
- - In-house styling with props, custom surfaces, and set construction. Curation for branded sets.
- - Medium-format Phase One camera(s) for high-resolution images.
- - Three indoor studios with Broncolor lights plus covered outdoor studios.
- - Ample and expandable dry storage, refrigerators, and freezers.
- - Professionally equipped kitchen.
- - Fresh ingredients: onsite garden plus Bay area stores and farms supply amazing ingredients all year.
I have collected props and surfaces my entire career from European locations, Artisan wood craftsman, Antique dealers, artists, paper stores, Italian tile importers, kitchen stores, and more! I can develop recipes and style food to tell branded stories for the camera. My clients love this lean and super creation process.
Clients can ship products from anywhere. It is easy to get your products to me and we prepare everything for the camera for a great shoot. Contact me if you need images. I would love to help!